Are you a Runner or Triathlete?
Running related injury is common. In fact 7-8 out of 10 runners get one during a training cycle. Not only that, running injury management takes expertise.
We’re here to help. You may have had physical therapy before or seen your doctor and either been told to find another hobby or told to “come 3 times a week so we can have you exercise at our clinic for 30 minutes” followed by ice or ultrasound.
How is Cadence different in our approach to treating runners? Well,
- Our Physical Therapist is a runner himself, so he knows how much it stinks to be injured.
- Our Physical Therapist has been trained to treat running-related conditions.
- Our evaluation process is second to none. We spend time getting to the root cause with a very thorough evaluation.
- Our treatment sessions are not only “hands on” by our Physical Therapist only, it’s hands on the ENTIRE visit so your value is maximized.
Our programs related to running injury management
- Clinical Running Assessment
- Includes full musculoskeletal evalution
- Video capture and assessment of your running
- Customized program to address what we find
- Manual Therapy Treatments
- Soft tissue mobilizations to improve mobility and restore healthy tissue for return to running
- Joint mobilization/manipulation to improve joint mechanics for return to running
- Guided exercise
- Any return to running program needs appropriate mobility/stability and power exercises to return the patient to running.
You may not be injured but are looking to improve your running. Click on our “endurance coaching” section to see other great services offered.