The key to your recovery is a very thorough physical examination. After this is performed, Cadence Physical Therapy offers the following treatment approaches from a board certified Orthopedic Physical Therapist:
- Joint Mobilizations for stiffness, pain and restriction (including thoracic and lumbar manipulations)
- Soft tissue mobilizations and myofascial techniques for strains, tightness and tissue healing. Including IASTM (instrumented assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) for stability, mobility and strength
- Muscle Energy Techniques for restoring proper joint position
- Dry needling
- Therapeutic exercises to restore strength, increase flexibility and promote tissue healing
- Neuromuscular control to encourage proper, coordinated movements and remove poor ones
- Core stability instruction based on current research
- Applied movement patterns in relation to technique for athletes (throwers, runners, triathletes, cyclists, etc)
- Customized home exercise instruction to give you INDEPENDENCE in your recovery, vs dependence
Cadence’s rehabilitation process is geared at anyone who is having musculoskeletal pain and/or limitations in movement. So, our list below is by no means all-inclusive:
Insurance-based physical therapy clinics unfortunately have had to compensate by double- (at times triple-) booking patients to support their business model. With co-pays on average $30-$40 per PT session, you may pay $350-$500 being seen 10-15 times, 2-3 times per week, not to mention getting, at max, 10-15 minutes with your actual physical therapist--not great value. Don’t be fooled by YOUR cost with going to a clinic who accepts your insurance. Some things to consider when choosing insurance-based PT clinics:
1) High deductible plan? You will pay out-of-pocket until your deductible is met. This could be $150-$200 PER session. Five sessions could cost you $1000.
2) High Co-Pay? You’ll pay a co-pay EACH session at insurance-based clinics, and, as stated above, you still may only see your PT 10-15 minutes.
3) Some of your PT treatment may not be covered by your insurance. This can lead to that “surprise bill” after you are finished.
At Cadence, we have a flat fee of $95. No surprise fees, no hidden costs, and best of all? You see your Physical Therapist the ENTIRE hour long visit. This allows us to see patients longer AND less frequently. Simple as that. As a patient you realize the importance of getting the attention and results you want.
At Cadence we’ve made that a reality.
But don’t just take my word for it…check out our several testimonials
If you are unsure if we see a certain condition, drop us an email or phone call. We’d be glad to answer that for you!