Did you know a complete mobility and strength assessment is considered the best predictor of injury risk? If you’re starting an exercise routine or continually battling injury you may be due.
November 8, 2015
About Charlie Boeyink
Growing up with several family members in healthcare Charlie witnessed what good care is. Some of Charlie's career highlights include:
• Graduated summa cum laude from Southwest Minnesota State with a BA in Chemistry and went on to complete his Masters in Physical Therapy (MPT) from the University of Iowa…a perennial Top 5 Physical Therapy Program in the US
• Practiced in Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy for over 16 years
• Currently an adjunct faculty member of Franklin Pierce University’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program
• Earned a Board Certification in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS), separating himself in providing specialized care for orthopedic diagnoses
• Completed hundreds of hours of continuing education on manual therapy and therapeutic exercise.
• Has advanced training and experience in running/triathlon injury management and bio-mechanical run analysis.
• Is a Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) from the highly regarded Catalyst Coaching Institute in Denver, CO
• Has been fortunate to have worked with several local competitive runners and triathletes
• Currently participates and coaches in triathlon and has been able to receive recognition as a top triathlete in his age division
• He lives with his wife Sheri in Peoria, Arizona and enjoys running, triathlon, music and serving at his church